Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Turning Colours


There was frost on the roof and even some snowflakes in the air. When the sun came out it was pleasant but still chilly. This was the view looking southward along Highway 6. Apparently the Red Dog Restaurant is only a couple of kilometres down the road - just over the hill. The soft maples were starting to turn red. There was even some yellow in the aspen and ash trees.
I have these painting pants that I use for plein air work. They were a bargain and I could not pass up any great deal. The best thing about them is that they have a multitude of zippered pockets for keeping valuables such as keys, small camera, GPS and flash drives. The worst thing about them is that they have a multitude of pockets. I know the keys and computer memory sticks are in there somewhere - “ I just can't find them. The solution is to always place certain items in the same pockets.

No comments: