Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Welcome to Spring 2013

It is more like winter! The snowall would make it difficult to paint en plein air anyway so I will spend another day in the studio working on the 50 Years of Our Flag Project. We had more than 15 centimetres of very heavy, wet snow yesterday .... I saw it coming from the water vapour imagery ...
I get to listen to a lot of music while I am working in the studio. That's a good thing! I want to endorse the music of a good friend of mine from Environment Canada. Glen Hornblast's CD has remained my play list for the last couple of months. He has a special talent! His Canadian music has just maybe found its way into the pigments on the canvas. The best way to enjoy his talent is to listen to it over and over again - like me. I hope that you enjoy it as well. Dont't email Glen about the true meaning of a "blue moon" - he already knows even though the graphic on his CD wouldn't reveal that knowledge.
http://glenhornblast.com/

No comments: